Upcoming JCSG Retreats & Events
Helpful things to know before coming to the Jesuit Center:
• The Center does provide all of your bed linens and towels.
• The Center does provide a coin operated washer and dryer.
• We are a smoke-free facility.
• Dinner the first night of a retreat or program will be at 5:45 P.M.
• We do offer one yoga session per 7-day retreat. Date and time will be posted.
• Massages are offered during our directed retreats at a cost of $40- $50/ hour. A sign-up sheet will be on the door of the massage room # 352. Massage appointments are not scheduled through our Business Office as our massage therapists are independent contractors.
• Our registration area is located in the basement level of the west wing.
• Please park in the long-term parking lots located near the gray garage in the rear of the property.
• You can enter the building through the west wing cloister where you will find a bulletin board that will have your room number and a welcome sign which indicates your assigned bedroom. There is an elevator outside of the registration area that will take you to the bedroom floors.
• Our security guard will lock all outside doors from 10:00 P.M. – 5:00 A.M.
• If arriving after 10:00 P.M. please let the Registrar’s office know at least one day prior to your arrival. The Registrar can be reached at: (610) 670-3642.
Things you will need to bring with you:
• Bible and your personal journal
• Bring an alarm clock if you are accustomed to using one
• Personal toiletries
• Robe for your walk to and from the bathroom and shower room
• Comfortable clothing (we recommend clothes that can be layered, especially during the cool months)
• Bathing Suit (pool open from Memorial Day-Labor Day)
• Comfortable shoes for walking our grounds
• Appropriate clothing and shoes for our modest exercise room
Retreats & Programs | Helpful Tips
Retreats & Programs:
Our retreats and programs are designed to serve a wide array of spiritual & growth related needs. Programs scheduled throughout the year are designed with various themes
to provide increased opportunities for
Meet Our Staff:
Dedicated, compassionate, experienced...
Just some of the words that describe our staff.
Please meet them by clicking on their name.