At the Jesuit Center, we deliberately keep our programs affordable. We offer scholarships to retreatants who cannot afford even our modest fees, and we welcome economically-challenged folks from the inner city. We hope you join us for this very important fundraising event!
Can't attend but still would like to support our mission? Click here!
Helpful things to know before coming to the Jesuit Center:
• The Center does provide all of your bed linens and towels.
• The Center does provide a coin operated washer and dryer.
• We are a smoke-free facility.
• Dinner the first night of a retreat or program will be at 5:45 P.M.
• We do offer one yoga session per 7-day retreat. Date and time will be posted.
• Massages are offered during our directed retreats at a cost of $40- $50/ hour. A sign-up sheet will be on the door of the massage room # 352. Massage appointments are not scheduled through our Business Office as our massage therapists are independent contractors.
• Our registration area is located in the basement level of the west wing.
• Please park in the long-term parking lots located near the gray garage in the rear of the property.
• You can enter the building through the west wing cloister where you will find a bulletin board that will have your room number and a welcome sign which indicates your assigned bedroom. There is an elevator outside of the registration area that will take you to the bedroom floors.
• Our security guard will lock all outside doors from 10:00 P.M. – 5:00 A.M.
• If arriving after 10:00 P.M. please let the Registrar’s office know at least one day prior to your arrival. The Registrar can be reached at: (610) 670-3642.
Things you will need to bring with you:
• Bible and your personal journal
• Bring an alarm clock if you are accustomed to using one
• Personal toiletries
• Robe for your walk to and from the bathroom and shower room
• Comfortable clothing (we recommend clothes that can be layered, especially during the cool months)
• Bathing Suit (pool open from Memorial Day-Labor Day)
• Comfortable shoes for walking our grounds
• Appropriate clothing and shoes for our modest exercise room
Retreats & Programs | Helpful Tips
Retreats & Programs:
Our retreats and programs are designed to serve a wide array of spiritual & growth related needs. Programs scheduled throughout the year are designed with various themes
to provide increased opportunities for
Meet Our Staff:
Dedicated, compassionate, experienced...
Just some of the words that describe our staff.
Please meet them by clicking on their name.