Did You Know?
In addition to the retreats and programs offered by our Spiritual Growth staff, the Jesuit Center for Spiritual Growth welcomes Catholic and other ecumenical groups who are looking for a beautiful setting to conduct their own group meetings.
Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty,
my memory, my understanding
and my entire will,
All I have and call my own.
You have given all to me.
To you, Lord, I return it.
Everything is yours; do with it what you will.
Give me only your love and your grace,
That is enough for me.
—St. Ignatius of Loyola
Saturday, April 27, 2019
“A Good Measure: Showing Welcome and Respect for LGBT People & Their Families” with Fr. James Martin, SJ
• “Beloved of God” Morning of Prayer for LGBT Catholics & Their Families
• 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM (Arrival after 8:00 AM)
• Includes continental breakfast, input & times for prayer & conversation, Mass and lunch
• Cost: $50 per adult; $25 per student / Deposit: $25 per adult; $10 per student
• “A Good Measure: Showing Welcome and Respect for LGBT People & Their Families” public lecture & book signing
• 4:00 PM
• Free, but registration is required due to limited space
• Dinner Reception (Registration is limited.)
• 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, adults only
• Ticket price: $100 per person / $50 deposit per person with balance due by April 13th.
Overnight accommodation Friday and/or Saturday is available for adults at $25 per night.
After you register, you'll be instructed to make your deposit and/or pay your final cost.